Processing Time-Transient Magnetics

I’m having trouble understanding the processing analysis of my project. It’s a Time-Transient Magnetics simulation.

It’s a private project so I can’t paste the link.

N.B: Edited to make the question easier to understand.

1 Like

So I got more context. I think it might be a bug, because the rotating body can’t be selected, unlike for EMWorks, which partnered to make the Electromagnetic Solver.

Hi @CUdonsi,

It’s a bit difficult accessing the specific issue you’re running into without having a look at the project you’re mentioning. Could you share at least a general description of what you’re trying to do, what are the boundary conditions, rotating parts etc?

Best,
Igor

Thanks for the help. I’ve done a Time-Transient Magnetics Analysis on the system in the image, but I can’t select the rotating body, so the results aren’t right. I organized the simulation so it’s easier to view and understand. All the simulations under Transient Study are constant (nothing is varying). That’s my issue, but I don’t know how to solve it.

For example this is the torque I’m getting for Run 4 [1A] of Dynamic Test (take 1). There is meant to be variation in torque as I’ve taken studies at two states of the system, but I can’t validate that using transient analysis.

I also can’t visualize motion when looking at the solution fields.