Issue with my model that is making it better

Simulation Link

I have just finished a simulation on a hypercar of mine. The results are all right however there is an issue. At about (.6, -1.5, .23) there is a region that is clearly not how the car is supposed to work. I have found an issue in the mesh that causes this. This however is not the main point of my post. If I look farther back in the diffuser you can tell that because of this issue the downforce on the same side as the issue is better than the downforce on the other side. So my question is; is there a way to in some way recreate this issue that makes my downforce better but on both sides and in a realistic way that could actually be put into a real life car.

Hope this makes sense!
Any help would be great! Thanks!

Hi, is there any particular reason for not simulating only half of the model and using a symmetry condition here?

I just find it easier to visualize the flow if I simulate the whole model. It is just purely for easy of use.

My typical suggestion is: in case you know/expect the flow to be symmetrical, then leveraging symmetry boundary conditions is a good idea.

Otherwise unsymmetrical meshes can start playing a role and that can make things more difficult with little upside.

Cheers

Is there a way to make symmetrical mesh and still have the full model. I used to use the symmetry boundary condition but just found that it was easier to visualize simulations if I could view both halves. Or is there a way to do this with the symmetry boundary condition?

If you download the results to ParaView you can do that with a Reflect filter.