"Computing quota is not sufficient to start the job" even there is enough quota

Dear Simscale Project Support Team,

Hope you are well.

I am trying to run a student architecture project of a mono pitch shelter through an AEC CFD simulation using Incompressible LBM - trying to work my way around the academic subscription to create a simulation similar to the Pedestrain Wind Comfort Analysis.

I have simplifed a native Revit model by merging and editing in 3D max and 3D builder, and imported a zip folder containing multiple .STL files for each layer.

I tried facet-split on import at first but then turned it off on reimport due to the error message recieved before Simulation Runs of having more than 1000 entities on surface roughness of the model.

After completing the simulation tree, I ran into a error after I clicked Simulation Runs:
Your Computing quota is not sufficient to start the job - Error Code: 563e88bf. Error Code: 0e5e8d20

But upon calculating core usage required, i should have enough hours (2000h) remaining for to run the simulation.

Upon reimporting my model, I realised I have access to Pedestrain Wind Comfort analysis with my academic license, so I complete the simulation tree, but recieved the same error after I clicked Simulation Runs. Error Code: 3a59643e

my project:

Best,
JL

1 Like

Hello - both LBM and PWC analysis types run on GPUs, so they require GPU.h (not CPU.h). As such, academic users cannot run these types of simulations.

All your computing quota consists of CPU.h at the moment.

Cheers

1 Like